terça-feira, 10 de junho de 2014

Arcade Fire - The Suburbs & The Suburbs (continued)

***

1.

In the suburbs I
I learned to drive
And you told me we'd never survive
Grab your mother's keys we're leavin'

(...)

So can you understand?
Why I want a daughter while I'm still young
I wanna hold her hand
And show her some beauty
Before this damage is done

But if it's too much to ask, it's too much to ask
Then send me a son

Under the overpass
In the parking lot we're still waiting
It's already passed
So move your feet from hot pavement and into the grass
Cause it's already passed
It's already, already passed!

Sometimes I can't believe it
I'm movin' past the feeling

In my dreams we're still screamin'
We're still screamin'

***

2.

If I could have it back
All the time that we wasted
I'd only waste it again
If I could have it back
You know I'd love to waste it again
Waste it again and again and again

(...)

2 comentários:

  1. Boa escolha! Também quero o abraço, o biscoito da sorte e dois vale-ducha. :)

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Play Slots Online - MapYRO
    Play free slot machines 서울특별 출장안마 from the top software providers and play 의왕 출장안마 them 경기도 출장마사지 for real money in your browser for 의왕 출장샵 free. 통영 출장안마 slots online games by real money on MapYRO.

    ResponderExcluir

Deixe um comentário e ganhe um abraço, um biscoito da sorte e dois vale-duchas :)